Let’s Move! is a comprehensive initiative, launched by the First Lady, dedicated to solving the problem of obesity within a generation, so that children born today will grow up healthier and able to pursue their dreams. Sure, this is an ambitious goal. But with the help of individuals and organizations like you, we can do it.
We know you’re already making great strides to encourage families and communities to make healthy choices and get moving. To support you in reaching your goals and further spreading word about the importance of good nutrition and physical activity, Let’s Move! developed several resources and tools for you to share with members of your organizations and communities. We hope you find these beneficial and encourage you to continue your instrumental work in the fight against obesity.
Print Materials for Distribution
These Let’s Move! materials can be easily distributed as part of a newsletter, web site post, or to attendees of an event or rally.
- First Lady Column on Early Childhood
- First Lady Column on Empowering Parents and Caregivers
- First Lady Column on Healthier Schools
- First Lady Column on Healthy Communities
- First Lady Column on Physical Activity
- First Lady Column on the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act
- Let’s Move! Factsheet
- Let’s Move! African American Factsheet
- Let’s Move! Hispanic Factsheet | Español
- Let’s Move! American Indian/Alaska Native Factsheet
- Let's Move! Child Care Factsheet
- Let’s Move! Get Involved Factsheet
- Let’s Move! Programs Factsheet
Let’s Move! also offers various programs across the country to mobilize every sector to become involved in solving the problem of childhood obesity nationwide. Visit the Let’s Move! Programs & Resources page for more details.
Resources for Kids
These Let’s Move! worksheets can be easily distributed for children and students.
- Kids' Worksheet to Play with Your Food
- Kids' Worksheet to Get Out and Play
- Kids' Worksheet on the White House Kitchen Garden
Multimedia Materials for Distribution
These videos and audio files can easily be distributed on a website, social media page, or shared with audiences in an email.
Check out all of the Let’s Move! videos on our YouTube page.