The Cast of Disney Channel’s JESSIE Prepares Healthy Snacks at the Easter Egg Roll
Stars from Disney Channel’s JESSIE joined the First Lady and Chef Marc Murphy to prepare healthy snacks at this year’s White House Easter Egg Roll. Check out the tasty recipes below and try them out at home with your family:
Skai’s Fruit Salad
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, drizzle with honey and garnish with slices of mango.
Karan’s Healthy Snack
Slice an apple and dip in peanut butter for a quick, easy, and healthy snack.
Peyton’s Healthy Smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 2 handfuls of kale (about 2 cups)
- 1 carrot
- 1 handful of frozen strawberries (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup of almond milk (rice or cow would work too)
- 1 handful of ice
In a blender, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
Cameron’s Healthy Smoothie
- 10 ounces almond milk
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 medium banana
In a blender, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. For a thicker consistency, add ice cubes.
Debby’s Greek Salad
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ounce crumbled feta cheese
- 6 to 8 Kalamata olives
- 1 to 2 sprigs chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Combine all ingredients, toss and enjoy!
Watch below to see the cast make their recipes with the First Lady and Chef Marc Murphy: