Recipe courtesy of USDA's ChooseMyPlate.gov
Serves 6 (1/6 of recipe)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 3 sweet potatoes (cut into 1-inch slices)
- 3 corn cobs (cut into 2-inch sections)
- 1 eggplant (cut into 1/2-inch slices)
- 12 green onion (trimmed)
- Mix oil and garlic in a large bowl. Add vegetables and toss.
- Place vegetable on broiler pan or grill. Cook 10 minutes, turning twice until vegetables are tender.
- Place vegetables on platter. Serve.
See other recipes in this series: