Cucumber Yogurt Dip
Recipe courtesy of the USDA's ChooseMyPlate.gov
An easy, tasty and healthy dip that makes the perfect partner for veggies.
- 2 large cucumbers
- 2 cups plain yogurt, low-fat
- ½ cup sour cream, non-fat
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Peel, seed, and grate one cucumber. Slice other cucumber and set aside.
- Mix grated cucumber, yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, dill, and garlic in a serving bowl. Chill for 1 hour.
- Arrange tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, and carrots on a colorful platter.
- Serve with dip.
See other recipes in this series: