Lemon Velvet Supreme
Recipe courtesy of the USDA's ChooseMyPlate.gov
An easy, tasty and healthy dip that makes the perfect partner for veggies.
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt, fat-free
- 3 tablespoons instant, lemon pudding mix
- 8 squares graham crackers, crushed
- 1 can (4 ounces) mandarin orange slices, drained (or your favorite fruit)2 large cucumbers
- Combine vanilla yogurt and pudding mix; gently stir together.
- Layer bottom of serving dish with crushed graham crackers.
- Pour pudding mixture over cracker crumbs.
- Top with mandarin orange slices or your favorite fruit.
See other recipes in this series: