Recipe courtesy of USDA's ChooseMyPlate.gov
Serves 9 (1 patty)
- 1 can (15½ ounces) salmon, drained
- 1 cup whole-grain, crushed cereal or crackers
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup 1% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Use a fork or clean fingers to flake salmon until very fine.
- Crumble cereal or crackers into crumbs.
- Add cereal or cracker crumbs, eggs, milk, and pepper to salmon.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 9 patties.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Carefully brown both the sides until patty is thoroughly cooked.
See other recipes in this series: