Rise and Shine Breakfast Cobbler
Recipe courtesy of the USDA's ChooseMyPlate.gov
Serves 4 (¾ cup)
- 1 cup juice-packed canned sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup juice-packed canned sliced pear halves, drained
- 6 pitted prunes, cut in half (or other dried fruit)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 cup granola, low-fat
In a large microwave-safe bowl, mix peaches, pears, prunes, vanilla extract,
orange zest, ¼ cup orange juice; stir.
- Top with granola.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into 4 bowls and serve warm.
See other recipes in this series: