Frozen Fruit Cups
Recipe courtesy of USDA's ChooseMyPlate.gov
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 24 ounces yogurt, non-fat strawberry flavored (or plain)
- 10 ounces strawberries, frozen, thawed, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- Line muffin tin(s) cups with paper baking cups (18 total).
- In a large mixing bowl, add mashed bananas, yogurt, strawberries, and pineapple.
- Spoon into muffin tin and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove frozen cups and store in a plastic bag in the freezer.
- Before serving, remove paper cups.
See other recipes in this series: