Turkey Wrap with Lemony Hummus & Cheese
Recipe courtesy of Chop Chop Magazine
Why is a wrap more fun than a sandwich? We don’t know, but it sure is. Lavash is a Middle-Eastern flat bread that is often topped with sesame seeds. Multi-grain tortillas are a perfect substitute.
- 2 multi-grain lavash or 8-inch tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Lemony Hummus
- 4 slices roasted or smoked turkey breast
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 slices cheddar cheese or 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese (or whatever kind of cheese you like best!)
1. Lay out the wraps on your clean work surface.
2. Use the teaspoon to spread 1 tablespoon hummus on each wrap and top each with 2 slices turkey, 1 romaine leaf, 1 tomato slice and cheese slice, making a line of filling down the middle with a little room at the top and bottom.
3. Roll up each wrap, then wrap with foil, wax paper, or parchment paper. Serve right away.
Read about Chop Chop Magazine's visit to the White House Kitchen here.
See other recipes in this series: