Parmesan Yogurt Dip with Carrots
Recipe courtesy of Chop Chop Magazine Chop Chop Magazine
Zesty dip turns carrots into something special. Of course, if you run out of carrots, you could use another favorite vegetable. Greek yogurt is thicker than regular yogurt, which is why Adam uses it here; you can get it at most supermarkets.
- 2 cups plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and minced
- Juice and grated zest of 1 small scrubbed lemon or 3 – 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch (or bag) baby carrots
1. Put the yogurt, garlic, lemon zest and juice and Parmesan cheese in the bowl and mix well.
2. Add salt and pepper until it tastes the way you like it. Dip the carrots in and enjoy!
Read about Chop Chop Magazine's visit to the White House Kitchen here.
See other recipes in this series: