Orange Cranberry Seltzer
Recipe courtesy of Chop Chop Magazine
Hot and tired when you get home from school? Make yourself a refreshing fizzy juice drink, then cool down and relax.
- 3 cups unflavored seltzer
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup cranberry juice (the kind that’s all juice, not the kind labeled “cocktail”)
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
1. Put the seltzer in the pitcher, add the orange and cranberry juices and stir well.
2. Pour into 4 tall glasses and add 1 lime wedge to each. Serve right away.
Read about Chop Chop Magazine's visit to the White House Kitchen here.
See other recipes in this series: