Lunch Box "Fun"-due
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray and Yum-O!
Today, lunchtime will be interactive and dip-a-licious!
- 1/2 cup turkey breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup boiled ham, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup cheddar, provolone, American or Monterey Jack cheese, cut into bite-size cubes
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 2 stalks celery, cut into sticks
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 3 tablespoons all-natural ranch dressing
- 1 slice angel food cake, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pint strawberries
- A spash of water or juice
Pack all the different savory components in separate sealable plastic bags and place in your lunch box. Mix the salsa and ranch dressing in a small plastic airtight container for savory dipping.
Place the cake cubes in a sealable plastic bag. Puree the strawberries with a splash of water or juice in a blender and pour into a plastic airtight container for sweet dipping. Yum-o!
See other recipes in this series: